The Titan Optimus 3D is a 3D massage chair that offers a long SL-track rolling system. Unlike many other 3D Massage chairs, the Optimus 3D is exclusively engineered with the latest massaging motors, making it one of the smoothest, quietest, and one of the most reliable massage experiences offered. The chair comes equipped with a tri-core processor for faster response and transition between massage actions. The Optimus 3D also is equipped the latest generation of airbag massage systems, that covers the major key areas of the body with high efficiency!
The Optimus 3D comes equipped with a 4 levels of 3D adjustable massage rolling system. The 3D technology gives you control over the overall intensity of the massage, by moving the rollers in and out from the backrest. Unlike most 3D Massage chairs in the market, the chair lets you adjust the 3D Roller depth at any point in the massage, whether you are in an auto mode, or a manual mode. On top of the depth adjustment, there are 5 levels of speed adjustment, 5 levels of strength adjustment and 5 levels of intensity adjustment.
The Titan Optimus 3D comes standard with Titan’s latest massage rolling track, which massages from your neck, all the way down to your glutes and upper hamstrings. This is called an “SL” rolling track, and it works with the computer body scan at the beginning of every session to give every user a massage that fits their body.
The Optimus 3D was designed with efficiency in mind, and that includes the entire airbag system in the chair. The stream-lined design uses less airbags, while still giving a full-body air compression massage. This also increases the longevity and reliability of the chair. There are 36 airbags located throughout the massage chair to offer a full body massage experience. With the 36 airbags it covers more body surface than its previous generations while applying a more consistent pressure throughout the chair.
Titan Optimus 3D has an Extendable Footrest which can be extended up to 7.5 Inches allowing to accommodate various heights. When initiating the massage, the leg rest will extend completely out and then begin to retract. By firmly pressing down with your feet when reaching the desired length, it will indicate to stop retracting and start the massage.
This Chair comes equipped with 4 different preset programs including: Recover, Lower Back, Neck and Shoulder and Thai. These auto programs combine the 6 different massage techniques available in the chair. These 6 massage styles are: Kneading, Swedish, Tapping, Shiatsu, Clapping and Rolling.
|Product Name||Titan Optimus 3D|
|Rated Power Consumption||80W|
|Rated time||15 minutes|
|Weight||Gross weight: 215.0 lbs|
|Net weight: 175.3 lbs|
|Length of wire||Controller wire: 59.0"|
|Power supply wire: 70.9"|
|Usage Condition||Environment temperature: 32°F~95°F|
|Contrasting humidity: 20-80RH|
|Storage Condition||Storage temperature: 23°F~95°F|
|Storage humidity: 20-80RH|
|Safety Feature||Equipped with overheated and power|
|Maximum body weight of user||275 lbs|
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Shipping Rates & Policies
- All standard shipping is a curbside delivery service. This offer covers most items shipped by ground within the contiguous U.S. By curbside delivery, massage chairs will arrive UNASSEMBLED in its original factory boxes unless otherwise mentioned. The trucking company will deliver the items to your driveway or entryway, and you will be responsible for entering it into your residence or business. Since massage chairs are heavy, you may require assistance from a friend or a family member.
- Threshold Delivery : With threshold delivery mode, massage chairs will be delivered to the nearest ground level entrance of home, business, or apartment building. [EXTRA COST]
- White Glove Delivery : With white glove delivery, massage chairs will be hand-delivered into your destination and assembled together. White glove delivery need to add about 1-2 weeks to the standard lead time of delivery. Choose the shipping method as White Glove Delivery if you want the service. [EXTRA COST]
- Please provide a valid street address with each order (we are currently unable to ship to P.O. boxes).
- Please note we do NOT ship internationally or to Alaska and Hawaii.
How Fast Will I Receive The Product?
All orders are processed between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. (PST), Monday through Friday. Your order will try to be shipped within 45 hours, unless otherwise noted. Please see Shipping Information for delivery and shipping policies.